Dr. Sara Kinnon
Utilizing science-based treatments plans, she tailors her sessions to meet the individual needs of each patient. She believes in the power of preventative medicine and in the importance of uncovering the root cause of illness. Sara’s approach combines laboratory medicine, lifestyle modifications, nutritional analysis, and various other holistic methods to guide and empower her patients on their journey to optimal health. Sara is committed to providing evidence-based, effective health care; this commitment involves continuously updating her skills and knowledge in therapies such as: Chelation, Neural Therapy, Environmental Medicine and more.
- Prescriptive Authority – ability to prescribe necessary drugs via College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC
- Chelation via American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM)
- Prolotherapy via American Academy for Muskuloskeletal Medicine (AAMSM)
- Environmental Medicine via SpiritMed/ACAM
- Biopuncture via Pascoe
- Restorative Medicine – Thyroid Disorders via Association for Advancement in Restorative Medicine (AARM)